Dy-G60 General Purpose Eco-Friendly No More Nails
|10,000-99,999 100,000-999,999 1,000,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.45 US $0.35 US $0.25|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||15000pair/Pairs Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DY-G60
- Morphology: Pasty
- Material: Dimethyl Carbonate
- Main Agent Composition: Rubber
- Promoter Composition: Stabilizer
- Color: Clear
- Usage: Stone, Metal, Plastic, Rubber, Cement etc.
- The Color: Light-Yellow
- Feature: Waterproof, Anti-Corrosion
- Shelf Life: 18 Months
- OEM Service: Could Make Logo as Customer′s Request
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Hunan, China(Mainland)
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Construction, Woodworking, Footwear & Leather, Fiber & Garment, Packing
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Composition: 120 Solvent Gasoline
- Product Name: One-Component No More Nails
- Main Raw Materials: Rubber
- Certification: Ce & RoHS
- Packing: 50g/PC; 20PCS/Case; 12cases/Carton
- Model Number: Dy-G60
- Trademark: DEYI
- Specification: 50g/pc; 20pcs/case; 12cases/carton
- HS Code: 3506100090
No More Nails G60 is a versatile high strength construction adhesive that bonds a wide range of materials. Eliminates the need for nails and screws in many DIY and repair jobs. Ideal for timber, bricks, concrete, dry wall, ceramic, plywood, plasterboard, softwood, uncoated metals, plastics, fibreglass and steel.
|Operational time(100g)||Cured Time|
|Shear Strength(MPa)||Temperature Resistance(ºC)||Shelf Life|
|Light-yellow||pasty||20 mins||Initial cured 24 hours||/||-60 to +100||18 Months|
|Fully cured 48 hours|
It is widely used for timber, bricks, concrete, dry wall, ceramic, plywood, plasterboard, softwood, uncoated metals, plastics, fibreglass and steel.
package1: 50g/pc; 20pcs/case; 12cases/carton The size: 60*29.5*45cm
2.Packing & Shipping:
1.FOB Terms(FOB GUANGZHOU/SHANGHAI/CHANGSHA) or EX Works.
3. 24 hours after-sale service.
4.Customized design and brand is ok.
1.Keep the surface dry and clean,needn't strictly degreasing
2.Evenly mix the A and B component with 1:1 ratio.
3.Press with finger for5-10 minutes before curing.
4.This product if partial thick, is a normal phenomenon, does not affect the bonding effect
1.Keep away from the reach of children
2.Use in well ventilated,but not take orally,due
To its acrylic smell
3.Store in cool,dry and draughty place,and keep
Away from heat and flame source.4.Don't exchange the caps of A and B.
4.Don't exchange the caps of A and B.
3.Our Main Products:
How to use:
1. Clean the surface, keep dry and get rid of the grease, rust. Otherwise, it would effect the solidifying speed a nd intensity. For metal material, remove the oil and rust firstly, then wash the surface with acetone, ethyl ester. For non metal, wash the surface with methyl chloroform.
2. Use the cap to cut through the nozzle. Pile out the small quantity glue liquid, drop the glue onto the surface (only lubricate the surface), press and bond the material hardly.
3. The best time to use: at temperature 20~25°C, relative humidity 50%.
1. Take precaution against touching by the hands or eyes. If does, wash with acetone or dip in the water, do not peel the glue by force. If getting in the eyes, wash with water at once then see the doctor for further steps.
2. The glue has irritant odor. Keep the environment be ventilative and wear glasses to protect the eyes during long term usage.
3. Tighten the lid carefully after applying.
4. Please keep out of the touching by kid.
1. The product is nonflammable. Keep dry and out of light, low temperature (20-25°C) during storage. The shelf life is one year.
2. If the glue does not solidifying beyond the shelf life, it could be used still. But the solidifying speed and adhesive intensity would be affected at some degree.
Scope Of Application:
This product could be applied to bond of metal, rubber, plastic, wood, pottery in the fields of daily household repairing, arts making and repairing, apparatus first orienting etc.